Updating your details

If you change your name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by calling or writing to us. If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card. Alternatively, the NHS 111 website will help you to find a variety of services in your local area.

NHS 111 Wales – Services near you

Please note that the “Update your details” link on this page does not work

Date published: 10th October, 2014
Date last updated: 7th December, 2022